Thursday, October 25, 2012

Things I love about Stella (My Nonnie & Grandpa's Dog)

Oh, Stella! She is my favorite dog in the whole world!! Besides my dogs of course!
When I grow up I want a dog EXACTLY like her. I don't know why but she loves me very much! I think it's because I pet her lots when I get to see her. (I don't get to see her very often.) She is a lot like my dog Minnie. She doesn't pull on the leash as much as Minnie does though.:D And Minnie doesn't sleep at my head every night. Once in a while she try to wake me up to pet her!(Oh, Stella!) That is really sweet! And of corse I pet her how would I not with such a sweet dog?? That's just NOT possible at all!! My Nonnie got Stella for her birthday. And some day I hope to get a dog like her!! Here is a drawing that I drew of her:

3 comments:

grace said...

I am glad you love Stella as much as she loves you.

Coco said...

Ha ha! Yeah:D

chilejack said...

Great drawing! It looks just like Stella.