Monday, January 28, 2013

Bodoni

About a month ago we got a new dog. She is a Chihuahua mix. Although, I think she is a Fennec fox!:D She is the size of one and she looks like one. She makes these high pitched squeaks when we leave her too. She is so a Fennec fox!

We named her Bodoni after a old type font. I think the name really suits her. We pick it out because we liked the way it sounds. 

After just a month she knows how to sit! She's sure a fast learner. I think soon I will teach her how to jump through a hoop. She is the best jumper I have ever seen. She can jump up onto high beds. If I could jump that high I would be able to jump onto a two story building. That would be so cool!

When we were looking at a new dog to get we wanted to find a lap dog. Well, there is no hiding that Bodoni is a lap dog. Case in point: she is sitting in my lap as I type this. Even when you sit on the floor she has to come by and sit in your lap. When you pet her she holds on tight to your hand with her hands. It is like she doesn't want you to stop petting her. We weren't expecting such a lap dog. 

She has so much personality. She is so sweet and she has so much energy. Although she can sit still when she wants to... That is when SHE wants to not when you want her to.

She is very delicate to the word no. If you say it too harshly she will cower away from you. This will help with training her because she obviously is hearing what you say. Although sometimes when you call her she just ignores you! She knows her name, she is just ignoring you! It is very annoying. Other than that she is perfect in every way. 

Here are some cute pictures we got of her:

And here is my drawing of her:

Thanks for reading this everyone,
Coco

1 comment:

chilejack said...

Cute doggie. Great drawing!