Tuesday, December 11, 2012

CrossFit

What is CrossFit? 
I would say it is the best gym on the planet! If you have a goal you are sure to meet it. You have to remember that it may take time to get the results you want but in the end you will (if you don't give up on it). 

In CrossFit you do many different workouts (WODs/ workout of the day). Here are two videos of what we do on a normal day of CrossFit:


Of course you might not be able to do this at first but someday if you keep to it you will think that this is an easy workout compared to other ones! 
I can tell you this:
You will be glad you found CrossFit! You will be proud you pushed yourself even when you felt like you were going to give up! 

Thanks for reading, 

Here is a drawing of someone lifting weights: (this is called a dead lift!)


5 comments:

Yansci said...

Great job!! I wish I could come work out with you!! Of course, my workout would have to be toned down quite a bit! Ha!Ha!

chilejack said...

very nice article, Coco. Informative and encouraging! Good drawing of the dead lift also.

Coco said...

Hah! Thanks gramps!
I would like to workout with you too Yansci! That would be a lot of fun!
Coco

Anonymous said...

I so want to join crossfit now! Great drawing of the dead lift:)
Olivia

Coco said...

Olivia,
Yeah that would be nice! Crossfit is very fun! Thanks!
Coco