Thursday, December 13, 2012

What are some good books to read?

Well, I like fiction books. I like supernatural things like werewolves and things like that. So, if you like books like that as do I, there are many things you can read and that I can suggest! Here are some of those books:

One of my favorite books by far is Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. This is a book that is about two teenagers that are in love. One of them is a werewolf and he can't keep himself from shifting because of the cold. When he does shift there are people that are hunting him and he doesn't remember a thing from his life before.  There is another REALLY good book in this series called Forever. They are both my favorite books! 

I don't have the book Shiver anymore because I had to return it to the Library but here is the second book cover (Forever):

Most of my favorite books sort of have the same story to it but in different words I guess is what I can say. I just can't get enough of them though!! 

They all involve two people falling in love, them turning into some supernatural animal, people hunting them and stuff like that. I bet you've all heard it somewhere! It's on T.V. shows and just everything, this makes me happy!:D

Another REALLY good book is Other by Karen Kincy. This book is about a girl named Gwen. She is a shapeshifter. There's a new werewolf pack in town and let's just say she gets a little too interested. There are people hunting down her kind and the werewolf pack too. They kill one of her closest friends who is also a shapeshifter. Will she be next?? Here is the cover for that book: (Look! She is changing into an owl!)

Another great series is called Nightshade. This book is by Andrea Cremer, and the next book in the series is called Wolfsbane. I couldn't write it better than the author wrote the back of the book: "She risked her life to save his, believing she'd never see her again. But he has returned, challenging her destiny as Alpha wolf, leaving her doubting her past and fearing her future." 

Now doesn't that just sound amazing? She is a great writer! She really makes you feel that what is happening in Calla's life is actually happening somewhere in the world. It is a crazy good book. Here is what the cover looks like for the first book (Nightshade) :
And
the
second
book:
(Wolfsbane:)
As you can see I checked this book out from the Library! :D 




If you do end up falling in love with these books like I did, 

I'm very glad you liked them! 


Here is my final cover for my

NaNoWriMo novel: This thing 

took me forever to do! I did this

with a program called GIMP. It is 

free and is a lot like PhotoShop.


2 comments:

grace said...

Very nice book reviews, Coco.

Coco said...

Thank you nonnie!