Monday, December 3, 2012

Finishing NaNoWriMo

NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing month. You set a goal for yourself (I wanted to try for 50,000 words). And you write for the entire month trying to get to your goal, sometimes you don't make it, but you can always try again next year! 
I finished NaNoWriMo at 50,000 words this month! I'm so proud of myself! It feels so nice to have it all done with. It was so much fun and I'm glad it's over but I sort of wish that I could keep writing! I suggest that you all try it! It feels like you did something that was really hard. In the second week I was doubting that I could get it all done. But I just kept on trying and I ended up getting it done with a day before it needed to be done. It just feels so great!

2 comments:

chilejack said...

Congratulations! That's a wonderful accomplishment, And I'm really looking forward to reading your book after seeing the cover you did and the jacket.

Coco said...

Ha ha! I still have to edit it! But yeah me too!
Coco